Crist Craft Catalina

louphil

I'm probabaly the newest member, I'd like to say hello! I'm wandering if there is a Christ Craft forum I own a 33' Catalina I have several questions. I'm waiting to see if someone will reply to this before I start asking.

Fun Times

I'm probabaly the newest member, I'd like to say hello! I'm wandering if there is a Christ Craft forum I own a 33' Catalina I have several questions. I'm waiting to see if someone will reply to this before I start asking.
Hi I was Just curious, Do you have engine questions or boat questions?:welcome::cheers:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome aboard louphil - nice to have you with us. :)

There is a dedicated Chris Craft forum in our brand discussion area - so feel free to light it up! :thumb:

-Chris

Fun Times

Thanks for the answer. I need to replace the gauges on the bridge I can't find them anywhere. Does anyone know where?
Hi, If the boat is a little older then it will be varry hard to find the same matching gauges, Do you know the brand name of the gauges that are on your boat? What colors they are. and the next best thing to do now a days is if you can start posting photos of you gauges every where and maybe some one will have one laying a round at home or the shop. Also what you could do is if you know the brand of the gauge you could look them up and call them to see if they can repair the gauge and just mail it to them.;) Even if your brand is not in business some gauge manufacturer,s offer repairs. Like gaffrig and Faria come to mind that I believe offer repairs. Here is a link to get you started, I hope you can find what you are looking for good luck, And let us no how you make out in the end. Or if I can try to help in any other way let us know.:):cheers: http://faria-instruments.com/marine/