Car Wreck

204 Escape

Monday, my boyz were going to school, when a girl ran through the intersection, and hit the front of our '06 Mustang. The street was icy/snow packed, and she totaled out both cars. Her statement, was: "I was only going about 15-20 M.P.H. :shakehead:

She had a Acura.

She got a ticket for failure to yield.

Like I said my boyz are fine, and the other *&^%$ is fine too. BUT, I want my MUSTANG back !!!!!!!!

(I bought a 1982 Lincoln Mark IV. NOW bring on that Jap crap !!!!!!! :sssh: )

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to hear that 204 - that sucks. :(

I'm glad to hear you're alright though! :thumb:

What kind of shape is the Lincoln in? My uncle had one of the old Mark Coupes for years and loved it. :)

-Chris

204 Escape

It's not to bad. We are the 3rd owner of the car. It was bought by a guy that I "think" was a realestate man. Then an ins. agent that sold it to his folks, and now us.

It needs the hood and truck air supports, and a hood ornament. It has a moon roof, that needs the material on it re-glued, but other than that, it's just small items. I like driving them, can't say that my son is impressed though !! ;) (It has a 302 engine).

Any ideas where a guy could get a hood ornament ??

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
It's not to bad. We are the 3rd owner of the car. It was bought by a guy that I "think" was a realestate man. Then an ins. agent that sold it to his folks, and now us.

It needs the hood and truck air supports, and a hood ornament. It has a moon roof, that needs the material on it re-glued, but other than that, it's just small items. I like driving them, can't say that my son is impressed though !! ;) (It has a 302 engine).

Any ideas where a guy could get a hood ornament ??
Try the wreckers. Or there is always eBay. :)

-Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Here's some shots of the Lincoln. It's in really nice shape. :)

My uncle's was a coupe - I think his was a '76.

Fun Times

Sorry to hear about your mustang, Glad everyone is ok.

And i'm glad it did not turn out like this. The the driver walked away!" Except for a scratch on his hand he was totally unharmed, And luckily he had no passenger with him they said.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
What a waste of a new Camaro. :(

It's to good to hear the driver was O.K. though. :thumb:

-Chris