Administrator
Staff member
Down goes McCabe! :brickwall:

He finally starts playing really well and now he's out. :yell:

Cancel the parade. :p

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I like the rumour floating around about the Leafs trading for a defencemen now that McCabe is on the shelf.

Isn't that like the last thing they need?

What they need to do is get rid of their overpriced defencemen. Not go out and spend more on additional ones. :shakehead: :)

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
They're running out of goalies! :rof:

How long until the fans at the ACC are jeering Clemmensen? :rolleyes:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Well with that loss, I would suspect the Leafs are now on life support.

So I suppose now, we won't make the playoffs and we won't get a high draft pick either.

Same old, same old. :yell:

Chris E

lets think about this for a minute - wouldn't it have made more sense to have management tell the players - "we'll pay a bonus for the player who plays the worst during the regular season" just to get #1 draft pick. they are underachievers - that goal should have been within reach. what do they do - lets go win a few to screw up the draft - well done boys! see you on the links!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I guess Cliff tried to gut the team at the trade deadline, but couldn't because of all the no-trade clauses.

It might have been different if he had of been able to trade away the overpaid vets.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
San Jose somewhat reminds me of the Sens, in that they are always favoured on paper to win the west but always seemingly find a way to lose.

From the East, I'm liking the eventual winner of the Rangers/NJ matchup and Pittsburgh

From the West, I'm liking Detroit and Aneheim.