toast_to_this_to_that_to_anything_but_we_drink_to_that_smile
S

toast_to_this_to_that_to_anything_but_we_drink_to_that_smile

• smilemaker
S
smuggling back 10 lbs crabmeat, that you might rob a store for a saltine cracker. ill be dead and gone but you best believe ill leave my gdtrs the ability to take care of my bay, and outrun those folks who work for the govt, but appreciate my outlook on us esva folks well being, and not write my babies a ticket for going too fast in tangeir sound.

S
my friend einstein has created a pile of aluminum shrapnel honed out my powerheads, that the bay lovers going get feuled by. we wont contaminate the dirty bay, like the mexican tomatoe picking illegals bathe in while our children watch, at our public beach, that the govt took. you wont take that cabin across the creek due to snipers, but i pray us folks will never need a weapon other than a smile, and a place like this, that will never end my memory of a plank bottom skiff stuffed with caulking cotton i was same age as lenght of my boat 8

S
thanks endless, to the beginning, because this freak from new york i met, has changed my life, not to mention the family and friends and wife i use to have before he found me the free boats.im so embarassed to pul my rig out the yard ill cry first, but the cry, while i laugh, when i fly, is priceless spend boys ive got gas mo ney

S
hey winder, you better winderup, cause i dont care what he builds for you, your going cry, if you show up during a small craft advisory. you had head down in last pic, but let me know always wear a helmet.

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
smilemaker
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media